About me

Fotografia mea
Bucuresti, Bucuresti, Romania
Lacomie , ambitie , sadicitate , vanitate , singuratate ,carti.

marți, 13 iulie 2010

Freedom



I may not have eternity in my hands but the sixty second I have I am free to use them or to lose them .I may not posses the wealth of the eart but I know that I have free acces to earth"s greatest treasure that lies in human personality.

I may not be able to control the events that happen in my life , but I have the freedom to choose what I do with them. I may be bruised , battered or broken, mutilated,shakled , shocked or shot but I know that is possible to find freedom within oneself.

I know that my freedom is founded on the choices I make .I am therefore conscious that at every moment I am free to chose eighter a course of action or a decision or a emotion or a response. THE CHOICE I MAKE IS THE PRICE I PAY FOR FREEDOM.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu