About me

Fotografia mea
Bucuresti, Bucuresti, Romania
Lacomie , ambitie , sadicitate , vanitate , singuratate ,carti.

marți, 7 iunie 2011

Tired of everything.

  • I am tired of everything lately and that is because of those who tried to make me trust them, therefor I am tired of living , I AM TIRED OF EACH ONE OF YOU .
  • I am tired of being me
  • I am tired of school
  • I am tired of being told what to do
  • I am tired of listening to the same things
  • I am tired of people who think are my friends
  • I am tired of being kind with everyone
  • I am tired of whatching the same things evryday
  • I am tired of living here
  • I am tired of my life
  • I am tired of stupidness
  • I am tired of seeing unlettered people
  • I am tired of seeing the ugly truth
  • I am tired of careless people

2 comentarii:

  1. Thank you for sharing, so lucky to read your post, i will read your post time to time,thank you!If you like Tods Shoes you can come here have a look.include Tods Men Shoes,Tods Women Shoes.

    RăspundețiȘtergere